Friday, April 01, 2011

I feel like knitting something.

Hello everyone! I have been away from my knitting for a while. I have been thoroughly cleaning my house, entertaining guests, learning new skills and taking up new hobbies, and it has all kept me very busy. My new interests include exercise (gasp!! both metaphorically and IRL) and this gives me hope that I'll eventually be a nicer shape and able to model handknits more attractively. So that is perhaps why I feel motivated to knit a nice jumper of some description. I shall go and look in my patterns and stash right now. I've just realised it will have to be nearly or completely free from wool, as my poor skin is very sensitive just at the moment and I don't want to aggravate it further until it has recovered a bit. I shall be back shortly with news.

No comments: