Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sudden Thoughts

.
1. Central Park Hoodie is done. Central Park Hoodie is what I was using to procrastinate and keep from finishing Joe's Edan sweater. Shit. Plus, Joe returns from college in a matter of days.
.
2. I bet I knit the front of Rosa in a size 36". I'm going to have to rip the entire thing.
.
3. Ooh, I think I have a good idea. Back in 2007, when I was buying Rowan Soft Lux, just as it was being discontinued, I acquired some in blue that I haven't used yet. I had in mind to make a hoodie. Something like the Central Park Hoodie. I could make a blue one, in size 38". I could. Why not.

3 comments:

reeselane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
明文吳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RoseH_Huls21365 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.