Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kreativ Bloggers

Astonishingly, your lazy Beelzebub has been nominated for an award. Thank you so much, Lara, of little sheep, big sheep for your kindness.

Here's what KB nominees need to do, myself included:

1. copy the award to your site.
2. link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. nominate 8 other bloggers.
4. link to those on your blog.
5. leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

So now I just need to complete steps 3, 4 and 5, which I look forward to doing when I'm not at work!

PS ... I bought the Rowan Milk Cotton yarn for that sweater I showed you. I couldn't help it. Also, I started a new pair of socks, so I am happy to report that I'm knitting again (maybe that's why I felt okay about suddenly buying yarn). I am knitting a lovely pair of wool socks using yarn that was dyed by my dear friend Ray, aka Knitivity.

Ray has a beautiful eye for colour and hand-dyes the most scrumptious yarn. I'm using his You Nork Mets colourway, look:

That orange and blue combo sets my soul on fire. Go here to see more of Ray's gorgeous sock yarn and get some of your own. I'll post a picture of the socks I'm making when I've knit a little more of them.

Matter of fact, I think I now know who needs to be the first of my Kreativ Blogger nominees. Ray, I'm officially nominating your creative self. Lots of love as always, B.

1 comment:

Susie said...

My husband would love anything made from that yarn. He's a huge Mets fan! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to go check it out.