I added some extra length to the body of this sweater, which worked out perfectly. I also added some length to the sleeves, which turned out to be excessive, so I'm just going to roll the cuffs back and call it a design feature.
I'm very pleased with how this turned out, it's a comfortable fit without being too baggy and I still love the colour. You may recall that I sloshed some hair conditioner in the blocking water to soften it up a bit, and that certainly had the desired effect, it's positively silky now.
In other news, I have just barely finished Cal's pink socks. They still need to have their ends weaved in and be blocked, but the actual knitting is done. I'm now half way through a miniature pair for little Clara. I have until the 27th to get them done, so I'm optimistic.
Beelzebub will be knitting as much as possible over the festive period and I look forward to bringing you photos soon. Until next time, bah humbug and go easy on the sherry.