Saturday, November 24, 2007

Miss WIPlash

Guys, sorry not to have posted for a few days. Heavy work schedule plus a broken internet connection meant no blogging for a little while there. However, Beelzebub's knitting continues undaunted. I am seriously whipping those idle WIPs into shape now. Discipline rules in the house of Beelzebub.

I have nearly cast on new socks a few times. I have some of this delicious yarn:

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Valentine

and some of these miniature needles:
Lantern Moon Sox Stix

and they are calling and calling to me. I linger in the doorway of the knitting room, listening to their siren song. Then I shut the door, step away and go back to work on Perugino II and Basil.

Well, those pesky WIPs are showing tremendously good progress as a result. Check the status bars in the WIP list. Perugino II is 85% done, and Basil is coming on in leaps and bounds. In the last 24 hours it's shot from being 40% complete to a massive 70%, just like that.

The sleeves & back of Basil are now completed and I've already started the front.


And here is Perugino II, since I promised you a photo:



Look how big it's grown!

NOvember is really paying off.

1 comment:

Aberdonian said...

Well done on getting through your WIPs! I'm loving the colours on Perugino II.