Top row, L-R:
- Opal Prisma self-striping in a lovely nutty brown. 100g ball.
- Opal Prisma in cherry red, 100g.
Middle row, L-R:
- Opal Prisma in rich purple, 100g.
- Angel Yarns hand-dyed sock yarn, 99g, ready-wound into a ball. Variegated shades of pink, yellow and lilac.
- Fortissima Socka cotton blend sock yarn, softer than soft! 100g ball in fresh shades of blue, palest green, turquoise - makes lovely stripes of varying width.
Bottom row, L-R:
- Angel Yarns hand-dyed sock yarn, 98g, ready-wound into a ball. Variegated jewel-like shades of blue & green knit up into dazzling socks (I know, I've made some).
- Two skeins of the uber-desirable Lorna's Laces hand-dyed sock yarn, 117g in total. Beautiful shades of ivory, milky coffee, and some colours so subtle they don't have names.