Clockwise, from top left:
- Grandiflora Shawl in RYC Soft Lux. This is a UFO so I'd feel good about completing it. It's another lace shawl, which might be a bit much after only just finishing with Perugino. It has an unofficial deadline of Xmas, so there's not a big rush. If I did take it up, I might restart it from scratch as I was unhappy with the tension on the piece already knitted.
- Tammy Blue/Brown Sweater in Rowan Cotton Tape. This is another UFO. I realised today that something strange happened a while ago. There I was knitting Tammy, a blue'n'brown cotton sweater, and Grandiflora, a large lace shawl. Then I was suddenly seduced by the lure of the new and dropped my projects to make - a blue'n'brown cotton sweater (PNB Sweater) and a large lace shawl (Perugino). Go figure. I'm quite motivated to finish Tammy as it's right for summer weather and I still really like it, but do I really want to knit this and the PNB Sweater at the same time? I think not. Too many blue'n'brown stripes.
- Yellow Kitsch Sweater in Rowan Cotton Tape. On the Plans list. I love this sweater and it's just right for summer, but I would feel a bit guilty starting it when Tammy is not finished.
- Still Sweater in Rowan Calmer. A new entry into the charts. Rowan Calmer is 75% cotton and 25% microfibre. Cool for summer. An exciting shape. I have a kit to knit this in red.
- Simple Knitted Bodice in Tilli Tomas silk. Oh, I want to make this. I can't decide on the sleeve length I want, nor on the colour, given a choice between silver and zingy lime green. The yarn is the most luxurious in my collection and I've been putting off using it, for fear of screwing it up.
- Pure Sweater in RYC Bamboo Soft. 100% bamboo. I have a kit to knit this in the charcoaly colour you see in the picture.
I would be happy if I could choose one of these. Don't get me wrong, there are other things I want to make. There are two zip-up jackets I'm swatching for, and that lovely pink Bali bamboo crying to be used, but we'll talk about those another day.