Thursday, June 21, 2007

Perugino in post-production.

The Knitting Tree is festooned with tassels, which marks a momentous occasion. The Perugino Throw has finally made it off the WIP list and into the Finishing Basket. The 23 tassels hanging from the tree will be blocked at the same time as the throw, and then stitched on to its points when it is dry.

I might get a chance to do some blocking this weekend, and I aspire to clear the rest of my Finishing Basket at the same time, now there are three items in it.

What's especially exciting about Perugino making it to the Finishing Basket is that now I can nominate something else to go on my WIP list. I will continue to knit on my socks and PNB sweater while I ponder the delicious dilemma: which project will it be? Tammy? Grandiflora? Something from the Plans list? Or will something completely unexpected enter the game? Don't miss the next exciting instalment to find out.

1 comment:

Susan @ Damn, Knit & Blast It said...

I love the term "Finishing Basket".
It sounds so professional and organised.

Far better than my "heap in the corner waiting to be sewn up"!!

I may have to steal that phrase from you :-)

Knitting tree looks resplendent too!