Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Knitting Tree

When I returned from my recent travels, the Christmas tree was gone from the living room (at last!). In its place was a new, very minimalist tree. Quite a large piece of tree, with branches, in a smooth, pale wood, bolted to a stand and with bright lights attached. Bright light is the one thing our living room is very short of, and that's why I don't usually knit in there. When I saw the Knitting Tree I immediately recognised it for what it was and sat under it to knit Perugino.

A knitting tree! I am delighted. I am thinking about knitting a bit of foliage for it. Thank you Sven xxx

2 comments:

Fiona said...

What a great idea. I need one of those!

Kay said...

A knitting tree!! Awesome.

There are patterns somewhere for all sorts of different knitted leaves.