Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Travels

Folks, I am going travelling. I'll post as much as possible while I'm away. Fortunately, it's all short bursts of work. A few days at a time here and there (all over W.Europe and the US actually) punctuated by returns to London. The first of my short trips starts this evening: I'm off to a conference in Brighton.

Having finished the Elle socks, I have decided that the Brighton trip will be a good time to complete another pair of socks: the sky-blue Angel Yarns socks.


You might remember that I was complaining of these that I'd done the heel and gusset too loose. I've now fixed that problem so let's see if I can get the pair finished this week in Brighton. I will work hard and maybe I'll have photos of finished socks to show you at the weekend.

No comments: