I had to wait until yesterday (Saturday) to play with Perugino. Here's the yarn:
Left to right:
- Tagliatelli (90% merino, 10% nylon0) in Tapis;
- Mohair (78% mohair, 13% wool, 9% nylon) in Tapis;
- Giotto (50% cotton, 40%rayon & 10% nylon) in Windfall;
- Mohair in Earth;
- Giotto in Fruit Coulis;
- Mohair in Frangipani.
I unpacked the yarn, wound it into balls and started knitting on Saturday morning - such fun! I've loads to say another time about:
- my revised feelings about knitting kits
- working with surprising colours you wouldn't have chosen
- knitting with mohair for the first time
But all this can wait. For now, let's just say that the Colinette-supplied pattern is easy, the needles large and so the results are quick. Here's a glimpse of the perfectly lovely fabric that's coming off the needles:Wow, if I say so myself.