Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hooray! I'm going to make a Perugino throw.

Oh, hurrah, I am happy.
I owe my friend Justine a wedding present, and between us we've decided that a Perugino throw would be just the ticket. She chose this colourway, named Charade:

I have been wanting to make one of these for a while, but was resisting my yarn hunger because of trying to be on a yarn diet. Now Justine has provided a great solution: make it as a gift. I have ordered the yarn with a clear conscience, knowing that this is wedding present money I'm spending, not 'ordinary money' that ought be allocated elsewhere, like paying off bills. I'm so excited! Can't wait to start knitting!

1 comment:

Susan @ Damn, Knit & Blast It said...

I love your use of "woman logic" to justify your new project:-)

I follow your reasoning completely!

Fabulous throw, I'm dying to see the progress...